1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice on "dancing" and social stuff

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by gasian, May 1, 2016.

1. gasian

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So I'm in college now, and I'm really liking how nice my college is. The night life here is amazing! There's only one problem. I'm kinda socially awkward. Like, it's hard for me to hold a conversation. Or approach cute guys. I also have no idea how to dance. It's not like in Step Up, or Street Dance where there's always some form of dance off. People here form little clusters and do stuff with their arms and legs and I'm so confused by it. Particularly pair dancing. I've only tried dancing with two guys before, and each time it was really really awkward. They were trying to grind, but I was also facing them while they were facing me...so how does grinding work for pairs of people facing each other? Ideas on how to best keep up a conversation? How to not awkwardly flirt with guys I see at parties?

2. R M

R M

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Im a terrible dancer. if you dont like danceing you dont have to do it. If someone wants to grind you, you should turn your back to them and push you back (proably also your butt) to them and brush it against their body. the other one will probably put his hand around you and you can put one of you hand on the back of his neck as well or slightly turn your head against his if you want it to be more intimate.

3. gasian

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I like dancing, it's just that I'm horrible at it...