1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I only like...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Sigtu12034, May 1, 2016.

1. Sigtu12034

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey guys and girls.

Sooo recently i noticed something... I only like young guys who don't have beards... I actually find it impossible for me to ever find a guy with a beard hot. For example, i find young leonardo dicaprio (like when he acted in titanic) REALLY SUPER AMAZINGLY HOT. But the leonardo dicaprio of today... Not at all. Many girls in my class like him as he is now... but i don't. So basically i mainly get crushes on people like: Josh Hutcherson, Shawn Mendes, Justin Bieber (a little, mostly before he changed).

All in all, i guess the kinds of guys I like are twinks... And only twinks.

I don't know what i have against facial hair... :lol: but it just turns me off.

My ideal boy would be blonde, around 6,0 ft, thin with a LITTLE muscles, and tanned skin.

Note: Its not that i hate people with facial hair, its just that i don't find them hot unlike almost every other girl/ gay guy. I like cute boys. Young and cute.
    I AM JUST 13 AND AS SOON AS I SAW A LITTLE HAIR ABOVE MY UPPER LIP, I WAXED IT OFF :lol:

So is this normal? Not liking guys with facial hair (and i mean not even little black dots)?

#1 Sigtu12034, May 1, 2016
    Last edited: May 1, 2016
  2. Brandiac

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Initially I used to have this same preference, but over time I started to appreciate it more, mostly because I try to look at humans as just animals, and facial hair is something natural so if someone wants to keep it I'm not going to be finicky about it, especially since about 1 in a million guys will have the sort of personality I'm looking for. So really I have better things to base my judgements on.

3. gryf

I don't like beards much either, but your preferences change, and you may become more open.

Don't be too hard on yourself. It may be a guy you like slowly gets a little facial hair and suddenly, you kinda like it.

4. Sigtu12034

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks Guys :slight_smile:

5. R M

R M

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    ofcourse its normal lol. everybody has their own preffrences and thats toatlly normal and fine. I personally do like hair. It makes them look manlier and I like that. youre preffrence could always change while you grow older. who knows? maybe youll get a total different idea of your perfect bf in the future.

good luck :slight_smile:

6. photoguy93

It's okay to have preference - you just can't be an ass hat about it! :slight_smile:

For instance, there's this whole super negative "no fats, no fems" thing that goes around. Sad part is, I value in-shape guys who are more masculine, to balance out my more feminine side. Anyways, I don't go around being an ass about it, because there's no need to be. Just be respectful and polite, and it's all good.

7. Sigtu12034

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah as i said its not that i dont like them or anything its just that i dont get a crush on them. I prefer boy-ish guys not manly guys.

Thanks everyone :slight_smile: