1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just want to cry

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Panda45, May 1, 2016.

1. Panda45

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am so lost right now with friends, my sexual orientation, my feelings, my actions and everything. And im not depressed, im not insane or anything, but i just want to let it all out and take a step back from everything. I dont know what to do, i have no one to talk to about this topic, all i can do is think.. I dont want to start over but i do in a way. I iust want to lift all the weight on my shoulders and figure something out. I dont know if any of you have felt this way before but if you have you would defidentally be a great help to me.

2. thewizard

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I completely understand what you're going through. Sometimes you just need a good cry to sort things out. Whoever said crying was a bad thing clearly didn't know what they were talking about. Whenever I feel overwhelmed with everything, I write I my journal. I find that I'm most honest with myself in my journal, and this helps me learn things about stuff that I never even knew. Another thing you could do is go on walks or runs by yourself. This'll give you plenty of time by yourself to help sort things out. I hope this helped!

3. gryf

I've had this happen.
    I cry in the shower. Then get ask tired and rest.
    After, meditation or similar can help you focus.
    Wizard, I totally agree that writing helps. A LOT!
    I started writing every other day or so and it's helped immensely.
    Just write, no expectation, no goal, just steam on conciseness.
    I find that keeps