1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

School isn't that great

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by gillisland, May 2, 2016.

1. gillisland

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First of all I want to say that I don't really know what I want to get out of this I might just wanna rant. But anyway, I'm in middle school and I'm fourteen so everyone is pretty ignorant of things like people's sexualities and such. And I'm not bullied or anything but I have been called gay two or three times. I don't see it as an insult, but the way people use it, it seems like it. I guess they could say that because most of my friends are girls and I do deny it when people ask if a certain girl is my girlfriend. But it still doesn't slide easily for me. Also, at school I'm a pretty rock hard figure who doesn't take anything from anyone, but really even though people don't think so insults like that bother me. I don't really know what to do, because I can't really change the whole way I act at school.

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If only more middle schoolers had the wisdom to see that this is advantageous to a straight guy. :roflmao:

#2 Argentwing, May 2, 2016
    Last edited: May 2, 2016