1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Punched a hole in my wall

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by bassboss, May 3, 2016.

1. bassboss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hate this I really do, I get called a f*g for doing anything that's just human the closest thing I have to freinds is a bunch of bigots who can barley stand me but keep me around for laughs. The problem is I know this why would I stay with people who don't respect me don't care for my opioun don't liston to me when I'm talking have left me when I need them but turn around and get angry at me for doing the best I can I'm only Fucking human I battle myself everyday with the battle of people agenst me sometimes I want to die but I can't I just want to be human I just want to feel like a person for once just once Im breaking I don't want this and I wouldn't wish this on anyone the pain the horrible pain I just I don't want to do this my anger twards myself and .y anger twards my freinds I can't do this I punched a hole in my wall but it dosnt work I just want to be human I want to feel like I'm alive