1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am i really THAT unique?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by CL1990, May 4, 2016.

1. CL1990

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Im quite femme in the closet and although people assume im straight when they get to know me they can see that something is "wrong" never had a boyfriend and dont talk about guys... I tend to be quite flirty/teasy with girls (straight or not) but i am ultimatelly attractive to femenine girls (which always end up being straight).

With guys i feel that there are both femenine and masculine gay guys in "real life" but with gay girls i find it very difficult if not impossible to find someone i could be attracted to and me straight which makes me fel quite wierd and lonely...i surely canot be that unique no?

2. Connorcode

Connorcode Guest

There are loads of gay girls who seem straight, you just haven't met them or don't know how to spot them. Well, that's my experience as a gay guy - I am friends with far more straight seeming gay girls than masculine girls.

3. A Mindful Wolf

Trust me, it's not any different in reality for guys. Yes, there are femme guys, but in the real world they're not so common unless you actually go to a gay bar where they feel free enough to be who they are.
    Most gay guys I know can "pass" for straight if you base it on stereotypes.

4. OutofZCloset

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a lot of lesbian friends who could pass as straight.

5. Sigtu12034

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm a boy. I only like boys, I find boys hot, I fantasize about boys, I occasionally watch gay p**n. Any gayer than that?

Yet, i have to convince my friends that i am gay when i come out. I literally came out to my class 6 times. 6 TIMES I BROADCASTED IT IN FRONT OF ALL THE 24 PEOPLE IN MY CLASS. But still, 5 people think i'm joking. :lol: