1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

finally talking to someone... BUT

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by confusedbubble, May 4, 2016.

1. confusedbubble

So after being treat like s**t by someone I spilled my feelings to massively, who suddenly vanished but I've found out she's since due to get married to someone whose relationship she split up.

I'm finally talking to someone and we've arranged a date for next week I'm actually really excited, the only thing is I'm still in love with the idiot who treated me like s**t and I've since found out that this is the other woman from the broken relationship that she caused.

My head is f****d I saw the one I used to love today and felt a massive grab of my heart but she walked passed me with her friend (the friend I said hi to) she walked passed without saying anything, this chance meeting has set be back I feel like c**p and don't know what to do

I really like this new woman but I have this in the back of my mind that when she finds out me and the woman that stole her girlfriend then she'll dump me I hate this feeling

#1 confusedbubble, May 4, 2016
    Last edited: May 4, 2016
  2. OutofZCloset

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow that is complicated. So let me get this straight. Your girl leaves you...breaks up another couple and you end up with one and she ends up with the other? Is this a small town or were you guys all friends or something? And I don't see why your current girl would be mad at you.

3. confusedbubble

Yep that's pretty much it complicated isn't it. It's a pretty small town I only knew the first woman didn't know the other couple at all.
    I know she probably won't but there's something at the back of my mind that says she'll walk away if she finds out

4. OutofZCloset

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think you should probably find a way to tell her. Because if she thinks you were intentionally keeping it from her that's gonna do damage to the trust in your relationship. If it's bothering you that much that's a feeling you should share with a partner. If she cares for you it won't matter.