1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my best friend is giving me mixed signals help!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by annag1203, May 6, 2016.

1. annag1203

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had a crush on my online friend and awhile ago I told her upfront that I liked her but she didn't return the feelings. But it seems after I told her shes been acting weirdly? She keeps telling me she loves me (platonically) and that she wants to kiss me? It seems like everytime I start to get over my feelings for her and just be friends she starts saying stuff like that again. Ive told her over and over that it makes me confused and upset when she says stuff like that. She will stop for awhile but will start to do it again. Shes one of my only friends since I am homeschooled but I dont know if I can continue being her friend if she keeps this up. What should I do?

2. confusedbubble

You haven't said if she's gay, has she told you anything about her sexuality?

Maybe you should call her out next time she says she wants to kiss you, you could say something like "but I thought you didn't like me" or "I thought you were straight" either that

or probably the best one you could say is "well I would let you, but you wasn't interested in me.... does this mean your interested? if you are show me if not don't play with my feelings all of the time"

3. annag1203

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    She says that she is straight, but she also tells me about how all of her friends (that are girls) are so cute or pretty?

4. I'm_Danni_x

Maybe she could be experimenting or questioning?

5. Sigtu12034

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Is she staight?
    If she is, tell her to stop playing with your feelings
    Is she gay?
    If she is, make sure she likes you. Ask her again to make sure.
    If she likes you, kiss her.

6. confusedbubble

She's said she's straight so I would say this next time

"well I would let you, but you wasn't interested in me YOU'RE STRAIGHT.... does this mean your interested OR GAY? if you are show me if not don't play with my feelings all of the time"
    Make sure when you tell her you look her in the eye and after maybe add "if you keep playing with my emotions then maybe you'll eventually loose me as a friend"
    See what she says to that