1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help.....

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Calmsky58, May 8, 2016.

1. Calmsky58

Ok, so here's my problem. I'm 15. There's this guy in my school, whose 14. I like him. Like, a lot. I can't stop thinking about him. I always find myself daydreaming about him. But here's where it gets complicated. We aren't really that much of friends. I mean, we know each other, and we talk to eachother, but that's about it. Things have gotten bad for me. My friend and I are starting to write a book now and we are basing it off of my life rn. Oh yeah, to make it more complicated, I have been dating this girl for 3 years as well. But now I like this guy. Normally I wouldn't post about things like this but I'm so lost rn. Oh, and one more thing. This is what gave me hope. He said that if he were gay, that he could easily have a boyfriend. He looked aver at me. And then he also said that he could turn anyone he wanted gay. And looked at me again. Earlier in the night before he said this, he asked if I was still dating my GF and when I said yeah he kinda gave like a sorta depressed oh. This is a complicated situation. Oh, one more thing. My GF has no idea any of this is happening. So what do I do?

#1 Calmsky58, May 8, 2016
    Last edited: May 8, 2016
  2. idcidc

If you feel no attraction to your girlfriend you should break up with her,its the best thing for both if you.then you can go talk to the guy and say what's up and when he also asks what's up you could tell him that you broke up with your gf and see how it goes.but don't waste any time of yours or gfs if your relationship is a lie

3. Alexrocks1253

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Listen to this guy ^

4. Calmsky58

Ok, I still feel like I have a good relationship with my gf. And another thing is, I don't know if this guy is gay or bi even likes guys. I am going on a whim here but I really like him. :/

5. Alexrocks1253

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, I don't know what you should do. Just do what you think is right. I've never had multiple people like me before, so I don't have much experience.

6. ChillPenguin

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Personally I always think a partner should be "the one". Clearly if you're already looking over your shoulder trying to find someone better, she's not "the one" for you. Whether the guy is interested in you or not is currently irrelevant, if you're not happy with your girlfriend you need to break up with her.

7. britishatheart

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I was in a very similar situation recently, and I ended up breaking it off with my boyfriend, even though the girl I liked rejected me. And I miss both of them, horribly, but part of me also feels... free. If I were you, I would break up with your girlfriend-- if you're checking other people out, it's probably time for you to move on. You need to be with someone who makes you feel the way this guy makes you feel. As hard as it may be to break up with her, things will only get worse the longer you drag them out. And even if this other guy doesn't like you, at least you'll be able to walk away knowing you tried, and best of all, you'll get closure, which is something you can't do if you just sit back and do nothing. Best of luck :slight_smile:

8. Calmsky58

---------- Post added 10th May 2016 at 07:54 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Thanks for all the great advice so far guys. Currently I think I'm going to break up with my girlfriend. We just got in a fight because I'm keeping secrets from her that others know. She literally does the same thing to me but whatever. Once I break up with her, I'm gonna pursue this guy. Hopefully it goes well. Any advice for that? If he has any interest in guys he hasn't come out yet, but he was showing some interest signs and he just kinda gives off that feeling that he is. But, i don't know how to ask him his interests and then if he does have guy interests, how to ask if he would date me. I'm horrible with relationships. Any more advice guys?

#8 Calmsky58, May 10, 2016
    Last edited: May 10, 2016
  9. britishatheart

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    If you're comfortable, you could try coming out to him. That might open up a conversation, at the very least. But whatever you do, do NOT ask him about his sexuality straight-up-- I did that once to a girl, and it ended BADLY. Besides that, you could try flirting with him or just getting to know him better-- I'm sorry if this advice isn't the best, I'm not good at relationships either, lol. Good luck! :slight_smile: