1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

no sex for 7 years & lonely

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by broken911, May 8, 2016.

1. broken911

so i havent had sex in about 7 years. i really miss it. last time was with this guy ive dated and he gave me an std and he broke up with me. havent dated, i tried, just rejected . anyone has been lonely for this long? with no sex. because if i were single, but still having sex, life would be easier ..

2. bleedingheart

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Are you alone, or do you have friends and family? Does your life include any clubs or activities or groups you belong to? If not, do that first. Address the loneliness because that is the easiest to fix (normally).

As for the sex, is it just sex you want, or is that code for a relationship? And if so, is that to address the loneliness? Suppose you had an active life with lots of activities and friends, the chances are you would find it easier to meet someone, and for that someone to not feel any pressure from you, because you have a life beyond them.

Wishing you all the best,
    xxx

3. broken911

i have alot of issues. all i wanted was love. to be in a relationship. and he gives me this. i tried dating but i get constantly rejected. i feel worthless im tired of being lonely it makes me suicidal.i know its not the answer but sometimes i feel like slipping away

4. photoguy93

I really would suggest professional help. I don't say that in a "don't bother us" tone - I say that because I am in a similar situation. I am 23, and I have never really dated and I haven't had sex. It scares me, and I feel that it's almost psychological. Like, I feel how some people describe being OCD - like I just cannot handle it and I cannot let my guard down.

Also, you're in NY, correct? That's a very "gay" city, so I really doubt that just being rejected is part of the story. I use the same excuse, but I know it's not just that.

5. broken911

its hard to find a guy who WANTS TO DATE. its just sex. im not in nyc btw, i just made up a random location. im on the other side of the world x. ive tried therapy but it doesnt help

6. SillyGoose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    No sex for 14 years, I know your pain XD