1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

annoyed with best friend

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Bubblez, May 13, 2016.

1. Bubblez

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    i went to a drag show tonight and my friend brought up that I'm bi, which I'm not. i clearly told him that I'm gay and I've mentioned it since a few times. he even told his parents and (ex)girlfriend which pissed me off because i told him not to, but thats beside the point. he told me that i told him that I'm bi even after coming out for a fucking second time as gay. So i corrected him. I told him that what i said was that just because I'm gay doesn't mean I'm repulsed by women. i was "straight" for 20 years. i can appreciate a beautiful women but that doesn't mean i want to sleep with them or be in a relationship with one. if I'm at a party and I'm drunk, i don't mind making out with women or fooling around(though i try to stay away from the second one because i never end up enjoying it), but that doesn't mean that I'm not gay. it means i can recognize my urges and act on them if i so choose and still know who i am. I'm not confused. I'm not bisexual. all he seems to fucking do is roll everything i say off of his fucking shoulder. he won't take my god damn word. he acts like he knows me and he fucking doesn't. his mom even had the nerve to say that she "knew" I'm gay. he told me that it was only a matter of time before i came out as gay after i first told him that i was bi. He never takes MY word. he always knows. HE's the one who has it all figured out. Im fucking sick of being ignored and dismissed as if i don't know a god damn thing. I think i would know myself better than he would. Who else am i supposed to talk about these kinds of things with when he won't take me seriously? i don't regret coming out to him, but sometimes i regret that he's my best option to talk to about these kinds of things, as much as I'm comfortable talking about it with him anyway. he's really just not that fun to talk to. especially about guys since he doesn't understand. he says he's bi but every time i try to talk to him about it or what he'd want to do, the most open answer I've gotten is that he has a crush on a star wars actor. he doesn't seem interested in guys in a way I've ever heard or seen before. he just doesn't understand me and I'm sick of having to fight him over the things that i am confident i know.