1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A note?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by 39GMK, May 13, 2016.

1. 39GMK

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So im really into this guy and hes been showing me mixed signals. Im not out at my school and he has a girlfriend h seems to be into a lot. Should I leave him a note expressing my feelings anonymously? What should it say?

2. PlaidGlove

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nope. No anonymous notes.

You have two options: Flirt with him to test the waters, keep on flirting and at some point seize the initiative OR tell him how you feel.

Seeing as he's giving you mixed signals, he's probably having mixed emotions about it. So, I'd flirt lightly with him, see how he reacts. If he flirts back, you can flirt more and ask him out for coffee and chat with him. That's if you want to stay in the closet for now but want to get his attention. Anonymous notes won't get you anywhere.

To be honest, though, I'd recommend you focus on something else: Your own coming out process. Don't make him the first person you come out to at school, because it will leave you so incredibly vulnerable. Instead, work on coming out to people you can trust to welcome you and support you. That way, you'll also have someone to talk to about this guy and his mixed signals. :slight_smile: