1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am i gay?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by alonsy alonso, May 17, 2016.

1. alonsy alonso

so i have an amazing boyfriend who would do anything for me but i cant just seem to find myself attracted to him other than romantically. i dont even want to kiss him or hold his hand but then theres this girl and i wanna do everything with her but i dont want to break his heart and i dont know if i am gay or if i was right when i identified as bisexual. any help or advice would be great?

2. Carina

Hi there love! First off, it's okay not to be attracted to specific people, even if you are attracted to their gender. So, if you are usually attracted to men, but you don't like a specific one, it doesn't necessarily mean you are gay. Are you attracted both physically and romantically to just men, just women, or both? Have you ever been attracted to a man? If you have been attracted to a man AND a woman, yes, it usually means you are bi or pan :slight_smile: You can also lean more towards one gender over the other. Ex. 40% male, 60% female. it could just be that you are not attracted to this one guy, and that's OK :slight_smile: I say go with your heart. It's better to break off a relationship that isn't working as soon as possible, because the longer you wait, the more it will hurt. Follow your gut and maybe test the waters with this girl. But make sure you break up with your boyfriend first! :slight_smile: