1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Want a relationship with a girl, mainly attracted to guys.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Carina, May 17, 2016.

1. Carina

Hi, so let me start of my saying that I'm so sorry if this is in the wrong place! I really did try my best to put this is the right section. Now, I identify as a pansexual female. I was born female and recently discovered my sexuality is not just straight. So, I will start off by saying, I am not attracted to women. I only am attracted to men both romantically and physically. However, I have fallen for girls before, and then I BECOME physically and romantically attracted to just that one girl. This has happened 10 times in my life. So I was only attracted to 10 girls in my entire life. That being said, I am not interested in a straight relationship. The thought of being with and falling for a girl makes me so, so happy. I am interested in movies with ONLY gay characters and I do not enjoy movies with straight relationships. What does this all mean? Why am I so charmed by lesbian relationships? Why do I want a lesbian relationship when I'm mostly attracted to men? Is my sexuality more confusing than just Pan? Am I weird?

2. BrookeVL

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know how you feel. I've been wanting a relationship with a guy for a while. I'm pretty fluid, but this remains even when my attractions don't necessarily line up. Like right now, I'm more attracted to women, but I don't know whether or not I want to actually DATE one, maybe just have sex...but I REALLY want a boyfriend. Frustrating.

#2 BrookeVL, May 17, 2016
    Last edited: May 17, 2016