1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you think?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by CrystalIdentity, May 19, 2016.

1. (btw i'm a closeted lesbian)
    well last year I was in 7th grade, one of my friends told our group that this girl was bi. well one day I decided ima play the staring game with this chick, she has the most amazing eyes, I lost, I asked her how she won, she just smiled. A week later are class had a fake fire drill so we went to lineup, She was right behind me in line and tapped my shoulder and was playfully making fun of my name. Another week later I had to go down the hall to do something, and I went to the bathrooms so I could skip some time off class, well guess who decided to go in there after me she went across the other side of the sink and said Skipping time off class? I said yeah, I was on the other side washing my face, after I was done washing my face I looked up at her she was just staring into my eyes, and I swear we were looking at each other for a whole minute, then I froze in shock then said I have to go So I walked out of the bathroom.

After that I never saw her again probably because I went to online school shortly after.
    I really Liked this person I never felt this way with anyone. But I asked my friends about her my friend said she cuts a lot. I don't know why she cut she seemed very pretty and smart so yeah. And what i'm wondering from all of this is did you think she liked me? And why do you think she cut? It really worries me about that.

Then I heard she moved across the usa, I wonder if she is okay..

2. Pi Fermat

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    It is a real shame.
    I can somewhat relate, I meet my best friend in high school. He is a few years younger than me, but we were made for each other and became such close friends. I discovered my feelings for him after he came out as gay, so it just felt right and was truly beautiful. 2 weeks later he said he was straight again, and we have never been as good friends ever since. I had never felt this way for anyone before and it really upset me.