1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lonely lesbian..

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by jenne, May 19, 2016.

1. jenne

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i feel so lonely...everyone around me have relationships (all straight) and i'm considered the weird one just because i can't find a boyfriend because i'm so picky with guys according to them.. the truth is that i'm gay (in the closet of course)
    in my everyday life i'm only with straight normal people.. that makes it so hard to meet other girls like me.. almost impossible.. so i end up every night thinking that i have so much love to give but there is nobody there to take it.. i want to have a person that i love in my life so badly.. why everyone have that except me? that makes me wish i was straight..everything would be so easier..
    i just feel the need to talk to someone for this but i can't..
    thank you for reading this

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey welcome to EC. Don't worry there are lots of people here like you. Some single some not. One day you will have someone to love and it will be worth it but in the meantime there is EC.

3. Lin1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have you tried joining some LGBT clubs or meet-ups ? I doubt your friend will be there and that would be a great way for you to meet some people that are going through the same thing and who knows ? maybe someone you like ! :slight_smile:

4. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    right there with u, except im pretty out, but i guess either im not that attractive, girls cant tell im gay, or maybe theyre shy to approach me idk ive been told i come off as standoffish..idk but ur deff not alone, theres just maybe not enough lesbian gatherings going on in parts of cali..(unless u go to frisco maybe)...hang in there, were out here we just gotta find eachother(*hug*)

5. Spiderstalker

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    i don't want to make this a way too long answer so i'm just going to obsessively count so many points all summing up:

1) being straight is not easier, i sometimes screwed up relationships, others it got nowhere cause people in general think i am weird or something even thought i act less weird than those out there who think, but all for the sake of peace i say nothing, in my case i realized i don't want a relationship, i end up hooking up with woman i know from time to time and if not's out of place to say just for the ''mutual sexual consent'' i know i was almost never in a relationship (serious at least) because most concepts around what implies being in a formal relationship will cut me out of being me and spending my time the way i want to

2) there's a social overdose and a lack of it everywhere you go depending who you meet, i work in sales currently and i have to go here and there and speak to everyone in a certain place despite their mood or availability, lately i am still training myself back to it which leads me to a phrase: ''the number of failures will reduce you anxiety, fear of approaching to others etc'' in the end also leads you to give a genuine f@ck about who pays you attention or not, if you are looking after a relationship and you know is what you want or need, then approach and speak, the other girl or person may be as scared as you are that's why they wouldn't do that first step in the first place, then it becomes a custom

3) if that girl or potential suitor is not digging you, who cares? is not like you can't continue to look after someone more fit for you or that wants the same that you, if you're scared of being embarrassed afterwards, who cares? we all do some embarrassing thing time to time and you can always laugh on it after or just tip it as experience

4) remember, don't let any result on that bring you down or make you feel not worthy of a date with someone, possibly trying to change the target of your approaches may come Handy too, but furthermore, i leave you with a phrase said by a psychiatrist once: ''give your failures the minimal attention they deserve'' and keep on going for what you want to do, wish you luck