1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel I'm going to die soon.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by MerBear, May 20, 2016.

1. MerBear

Now most say they just thought of it and can't stop thinking about it but me. It's a feeling, that's been within me since I was young and it got stronger every single year. I don't know why it happens, but it's a feeling that resides in me. I'm not having anxiety of it, it's interesting.

It's a feeling of intuition, not fear, or over thinking. I feel it, I don't think about it and i was wondering if anyone had the same feeling? I live regularly, and I found someone I feel so safe with, and I'm finally happier than I ever been. And I thought for a long time that maybe depression was the root cause of it but I'm happy, I feel safe but there's a feeling that just says you're going to die soon, and a lot of people say it's all in my head but do you personally believe that?

Do you personally believe that it's in our heads or is our body trying to tell us something?

I'm curious.

I've felt like this since I was young and it's gotten stronger every year, and I'm not sure why but I can only feel it as my intuition like when you know something is wrong.

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've felt like that before but I think it's just our mind getting the best of us.

3. BinMS

From someone else who feels like this, my advice is to find a counselor. Or at least a trusted adult you can talk to. It sounds like you might have clinical depression, which can be treated. Depression is more than just feeling sad, it is any feelings that make you feel bad, or negative, or like death is near.

Being depressed is nothing to be ashamed of, or embarrassed about, you already know several other people in counseling, or that is taking medication, the fact you don't know it should make you feel better about doing it yourself.

Of course I'm no counselor I can't diagnose you, but I can be here if you need to talk, just pm me and I'll help as much as I can.

4. Domosuke

Domosuke Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Have you gone through anything serious when you were younger?

Did one or both of your parents pass away?