1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do i like Boys? Girls?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Sigtu12034, May 22, 2016.

1. Sigtu12034

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello guys

So i wanted to talk to you about something and i need your advice:

- I would love cute young blond boy as a boyfriend. I would definetely prefer kissing/f****** a boy than a girl. I always dream about having that perfect cute boy as my boyfriend. However, i get freaked out when it comes to "Husband". I don't like to picture myself with a husband... Also, im confused because i only like young twinks... So if i got a husband i would have to grow up with him and he will get old and grow a beard (i personally dont like men with beards).

- I dont find any women "sexy" or "hot. However i do like women based on their beauty; from the inside. I honestly dont think id enjoy sex with a woman as much as id enjoy sex with a boy, but when it comes to marriage, id prefer to think of myself with a loving woman.

All in all, i like boys for their looks, and only a certain kind of boys (twinks). I would love to kiss and f*** a boy, but not a woman. I like a woman for her personality.

What am i? Help? What would i be on the kinsey scale?

2. britishatheart

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Sometimes people's sexual and emotional attractions don't match up, and that's okay. There are two different ways you can be attracted to someone: physically, and emotionally. Therefore, you could very well be a homosexual heteromantic-- you bond with the same sex physically, and the opposite sex emotionally. As confusing as that seems, it's actually pretty common-- I'm the same way, I'm attracted to girls physically and would love to date a girl, but I connect with guys on a much deeper level, which is why I prefer to date guys but would be okay with f****** a girl... in fact, I'd be VERY okay with that :wink: (But not while I'm dating a guy, or anyone for that matter... that's cheating, which isn't cool no matter what.) Just do what makes you happy-- if you're looking more for pleasure, I'd say date a guy, but if you want the deeper emotional connection, go for a girl-- it's all about your own priorities. And who knows? Even if you only start going out with a guy because he's hot, you might end up bonding with him in a way you never expected-- or on the flip side, you might end up physically attracted to a girl whose personality you love. You're still young, and have plenty of time to figure it all out. Good luck! :slight_smile:

3. Sigtu12034

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you! That was really helpful, ive never heard of the term heteromantic till today... I guess thats exactly what i feel; emotionally for girls, physically for guys. :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 25th May 2016 at 04:24 PM ----------

Also... Being a heteromantic homosexual, does that make me gay or bisexual?

4. britishatheart

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    As a homosexual heteroromantic, I prefer the label of bisexual for myself because I feel it gives me more room to express myself-- but in reality, all "bisexual" really is is just that-- a label. You can call yourself whatever makes you feel comfortable-- if you'd rather label yourself as gay instead of bisexual, go for it. In fact, you don't even have to label yourself at all, or if you want, you could literally just call yourself a "homosexual heteroromantic" (though I will admit, that IS a bit of a mouthful :lol:slight_smile:. In the end, it doesn't really matter what you call yourself, as long as you're happy.

#4 britishatheart, May 26, 2016
    Last edited: May 26, 2016