1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seriously confused

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Anon333, May 22, 2016.

1. Anon333

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm not to sure where to start here as I'm new to this but I'll start with a little bit about me.
    Iv always being attracted to girls and guys but my attraction to girls has grown stronger as Iv gotten older, Iv never been attracted to straight or bi girls just purely to what you would call your stereo typical boy lesbian ( sorry if I have offended any with that statement just didn't know anyway else to put it). About a year ago I ended my relationship with my male partner as I was confused about what I wanted we weren't having sex that much as I wasn't interested and ended up seeing a girl for about three months what me and her had was intense and I'd never felt what I had with her I couldn't get enough of her. That ended as she went back to her ex and I went back to mine. I do love my boyfriend but I feel like something is missing like I'm not getting what I was with her she made me feel complete and comfortable and I wasn't questioning my sexuality when I was with her but since being back with my partner I'm forever questioning myself again. I really don't know if this means I'm gay or just bi

2. SimonSnow

To me you sound like you have needs but are flexible. You need to be with females and can (don't need to) be with males. This is an opinion, but I would call you lesbian but flexible. So having straight sex is meh/good/great/f**king awesome but you actually desire lesbian sex. So you're lesbian and flexible, or homoflexible, as I like to say. To make things easier I would identify as lesbian, but it's your choice. Choose a label, and make it work for you, not the other way around. Change it if you don't like it. I'm afraid English isn't awesome enough to totally describe you yet, though, so hold on tight!

Note: this is all my opinion. You have full authority to ignore it.