1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Combination of being pre transition MTF and normal problems with friends

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by SimonSnow, May 23, 2016.

1. SimonSnow

Hello friends! I'm slightly annoyed with myself, and really sure where to post this! So, if this is in the wrong place, please move it :eusa_danc. Anyhow, I'm having body and mind conflicts. So example one. My (one) close male friend. He is very hot and socially awkward which I find either frustrating or adorable. So the problem is twofold. 1. This sounds perverted but when I look at his *pants* I get an erection. Sigh. And then my "he's a friend not a love interest" reflex kicks in and my mind convinces me that being attracted to him is wrong. I'm afraid of him noticing me check him out. But at the same time...2. Having an erection makes me feel totally conflicted with my gender because it, for whatever reason, does not feel wrong even though I'm trans and female and should therefore hate it. But I don't. WHY?

TL;DR: I ranted.

2. Pi Fermat

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I feel for my best friend and we became lovers. I was surprised when I first found out, he had been feeling like that for years, but it could see it in retrospect.

Maybe you can talk to your friend. Sure there is an element of risk, but he may be able to tell you're hiding something and will make things more awkward. It is well possible that he may already have suspicions .Secrets can tear people apart if they feel like their friend is hiding something and/or they can't be honest.