1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is there anything I can do to stop feeling so lonely all the time?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by redonkulous, May 24, 2016.

1. redonkulous

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've never been in a relationship before and it's getting to the point now where I'm constantly breaking down crying nearly every night because I don't have anyone special like that in my life. I just wanna know what that kind of love feels like and it kills me inside. These feelings keep getting worse and I wish I could feel better about it, but I just can't. I just don't know what to do anymore. I just want that special someone so badly I can't take it anymore and I'm desperate. It's all my mind thinks about and any mention of someone else's relationship makes me insanely sad because I feel so alone. I don't know what to say anymore...

2. Pi Fermat

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Don't we all want to know the answer to that.
    I was unfortunate enough to experience true love, for 2 short weeks until it was snatched from me in a heartbeat with no warning. I'm still devastated and long to experience it again. I failed a maths test (having a tough time), and that reminded me of him, I was crying for hours.

#2 Pi Fermat, May 24, 2016
    Last edited: May 24, 2016