1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this peer pressure?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by bruh, May 25, 2016.

1. bruh

bruh Guest

About a few months ago, I came out to almost everyone i know as bi, and then later explained that i like guys more than girls. Recently, my straight guy friends have been pushing me to fuck a girl, or at least talk to one, which I honestly don't feel like doing. it's kinda at the point where it irks me, and the more they push me to do it, the less i wanna. IDK where i'm going with this but,... im kinda glad i just got it off my chest i guess.

another thing is im just losing interest in girls both romantically and physically. like i guess i could have sex with a girl, but i wouldnt be as into as with a guy. ugh, idk what to do anymore

#1 bruh, May 25, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016
  2. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    *WHISPERS* <DON'T DO IT> O_O~pressure~
    <BE COOL LIKE US GAYS>~pressure~
    <STRAIGHT PEOPLE ARE LOOOOSSSSEEEEERRRRRSSS LOL> ~pressure~
    <DUN'T BE LIKE DAT BRUH> O_O

---------- Post added 25th May 2016 at 06:44 PM ----------

Uh, but, I kinda know what that feels like. Don't do it if you don't wanna. But also don't not do it just to prove something. Know what I mean? Doesn't matter what they think. You can talk to girls or not talk to girls, but cheerful conversation never hurt anyone.

3. bruh

bruh Guest

lml!!! but this helped kinda, thnx! but i feel like no matter how many times i explain it to them, theyre gonna keep pushing. i know they mean well, but it just makes me wanna... hit em over the head a lil bit

4. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, you could ignore them and laugh it off or you could tell them that it's not gonna happen and that they're wasting their breath, lol.