1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cross dressing

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by fuchsia bloom, May 31, 2016.

1. fuchsia bloom

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi, are there any other cross dressers here to discuss the lack of apparent support and social outlets outside of Dublin. I'm feeling quite isloated and any threads I find online seem to be predominantly sex related rahter than dressing. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts. Thanks, Fuchsia

2. Izzy H

I have crossdressed (not much, but a little), but not too much extent. I saw this and am just letting you know, you're not alone :slight_smile:

3. Just Call Me Ky

I guess I cross dress, I never really put much thought into it but I am a girl and I really like wearing boys clothing. I am not transgender because I am comfortable with my sex but for some reason boys clothes make me feel more like me. I wear a backwards cap every day and hoodies and such. Sorry I am not super familiar with the term so I don't know if I actually fit in this category. I think support can still be found in friends who don't crossdress themselves but are supportive of you. Maybe just talk to those around you and see what they think even if they don't have much experience with it. Good luck.

4. fuchsia bloom

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi Ky, thanks for ur response. I only use the term cross dresser as that's the normal phrase. I'm also comfortable with my gender, it's all about how the clothes make me feel. No harm in a man connecting with a softer sense of self (not thaat women are soft, just how the smooth flowing clothes make me feel). The problem with catagories is that they generalise and don't take into account that everyting is a spectrum and we all choose where we fit in the flow. Fuchsia.

5. LaurenSkye

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I sort-of cross-dress sometimes. I like wear panties (and sometimes lower my pants just a bit to let people see my pink underwear), and I carry a women's wallet and sometimes will wear pink T-shirts (though they are technically men's shirts). I have occasionally thought about wearing something more feminine in public (a feminine shirt, dress, or skirt) or possibly carrying a purse. I actually find I feel sexier wearing pink and/or women's clothing.