1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My life is a complete mess... are curses real?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by superLuke6, Jun 5, 2016.

1. superLuke6

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well...? ...are they?

Ehmm, I seem to believe so, and I don't like it or want it. Some people will understand but that would probably be the minority in this case.

Quick recap; I've broken many peoples hearts, but not intended.
    You see, many people "fall inlove" with me and I seem to "lead them on"... into believing they have a chance, but I don't know how they get that, I mean... I don't flirt or have any sexual relations with them, just me being me.. ill talk to another stranger and/or new friend or even an old friend as I would to my brother, sister, etc. But they still end up falling for me and I would turn them down and reject them which crushes them. They end up hating me or spread rumors about me. And this has been happening for years.. ive been told I was too nice and all that other stuff. So I thought... do I have to change my whole personality to stop this from happening? ..to break the cycle of broken hearts. Ive lost my goodfriend just this past week for these reasons and now my bestfriend. (Some of yous will probably know why, and you probably know who Ive picked). There was a whole drama situation between all of us because of this word "love". Which ive soo happily found but with many broken hearts on the loose because of me.

So now that Ive found my happiness.. It slowly dies as my worries arise and I think to myself, "so how long till I break his heart?".. I love the dude and soo much u dont even know.. id die to keep him alive but my worries cloud my happiness as I think of our worst outcomes of the near future..

I believe... that I won't make it, no matter how much I want it to work. My worries is my curse? Or is there a real curse that I am not to find love but break others?? Im hated amongst the people ive come across.. I have told these people (guys&girls) to not fall inlove with me but i know its nothing u just control but I tried anyway.. girls just get sad and once i look them in their eyes while tears drip down I can truely see they were broken as they tell me they found love but it was with me and they knew I couldnt because Im gay. Ive seen this all too much and its the same with guys. I dont have a relationship with them but I guess saying "hi" can go a long way..

Do you believe in this kinda stuff? ..is it to be true? ..or is it just all in my head? Idk let me know.

2. Ram90

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's sad that people misunderstand you. Truly. I'm so sorry it happens. You clearly deserve much more happiness.

As for the matter of curses. Not really. Indian Superstition and probably some other cultures as well make some of us believe in things like the "Evil Eye". My mother, though modern, believes in it. It is said that when someone casts an evil eye on you your positive energy drops and there can be an increase of negativity in your life. They can even go far as to put an evil eye on your success and stuff. But I don't really believe in all that, and I urge you not to either. There are no such things that exist in this world. The less we try to encourage belief in those things, the better.