1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think I'm in love with my best friend. Does she like me back?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Calmsky58, Jun 5, 2016.

1. Calmsky58

Ok, so I've been best friends with this girl I go to school with for a while. The situation was always fine between us. It got sticky when my (now ex) girlfriend would get mad because she thought I was cheating on her with my best friend. Really all I want to know is how to know if she likes me. We have both stated that we don't like eachother, but that was when I was still with my gf so she would stop getting mad. Last night I posted something on an anonymous app that we both hwve along with a lot of people in our school. It said that I think I like my best friend but idk if she likes me. Seconds after I posted that, (not even kidding like maybe 20 seconds) I get a text from her with a screenshot of that post asking if I posted it. I denied it. Also, after I broke up with my gf, me and my best friend started hugging, but had never hugged before that. Ever. She was there when I broke up with my gf so she was one of the first people to know. Could those possibly be signs that she likes me? I'm one of the only boys she hangs out with as far as I know. So, is it possible she likes me? And after denying it a bunch of times, how would I tell her?

2. Alexrocks1253

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm sorry that you're going though this confusion. I did too when I was going for girls. I had no idea what the signs were.