1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dating

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by SecretLilCj21, Jun 9, 2016.

1. SecretLilCj21

Ok, uhm hi.
    As you can see, I am thirteen years old.
    Over the course of many years, I kind of, grew up and matured faster than I probably should have. I've been told this many times and I actually believe it's true because many people my age that are around me just never think the same way I do or the same things that I do.

I have dated several people, the ones most recently and the ones I felt very invested in were both with older girls. One was fifteen and one of seventeen (both online, but don't judge). I felt very connected with them, as for once, I felt that our maturity levels were not so far apart. I have always felt the opposite with anyone my age. I now have a girlfriend who is a few months younger than me. I am absolutely terrified that I'm going to not feel that we work because of the difference of her maturity and the other girls'.

I don't even know what I'm asking really. Just... help? Support? Anything please.

#1 SecretLilCj21, Jun 9, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
  2. Alexrocks1253

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am the same way... More mature than others. I have learned to adapt to what kids in my age group are and act like my real, mature self in front of adults. I really don't know what to tell you as a fellow Pansexual, but if you don't feel like doing what I did, just be yourself (*hug*)