1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Painting Nails

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Riler91, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Riler91

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok so im gay and i kinda discovered i like to paint my nails. My older sister, who knows im gay, always paints my nails and puts makeup on me as a joke and i started to really enjoy it. But there is a problem i forgot to take the nail polish of all the way once when i went to school and people saw it. I said that my little cousin was visiting and she liked to paint nails but i what if this happens again. Should i stop painting my nails or just hide it better or just tell the people at school. thanks for the advice and sorry if this was confusing or something.:smilewave

2. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There are a lot of guys at my school who paint their nails and no one cares. I don't think you need to worry about it, unless people at your school are really mean. But I think even if they thought it was weird, they probably wouldn't be so impolite as to tell you so.

(*hug*)

3. Wagram

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't know about where you live but where I live, being feminine or androgynous is trending so alot of guys paint their nails.

And if almost the whole school knows you're gay as you say, you shouldn't worry too much about if people see your nails are painted.
    Unless you're in a very homophobic school, just do you

4. anthracite

anthracite Guest

Depends on your school. If they are nice and open, they won't care. Otherwise you can paint your nails on weekends only.

5. Pi Fermat

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    As Wagram said, it would be fair to expect that your nails would be one of the lesser problems you might encounter in school. It really depends on the demographic. Most private schools and others may have strict uniform policy and freakout just at the slight of a girl with nails painted let alone a guy because uniform before learning.

I'm not feminine but on occasions have painted my nails with some girls for laughs and that walked around in public no problem.

6. EstoraIsSoQueer

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do whatever you want! Do you think the people would bully you for it or be accepting? If they will accept it, then just tell them!