1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

On painful waiting

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by TigerStripes, Jun 14, 2016.

1. TigerStripes

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    For a while now I've been putting several doctors to work trying to figure out why I get exhausted at a ridiculous rate. It's to the point where I can do one physical activity every other day, spending the entire next day utterly exhausted and mostly sleeping through it. I've tried powering through it and building up stamina again, but it's clear I need to wait until some bigger, physical problem is fixed first.
    Right now, I'm just facing that I am currently a lump. I'm really frustrated that I can't keep a job right now, I can't really function like this, I can't progress my life at all while I wait for another dozen tests. It's all very :bang: . Anyone have any experience with anything similar?

2. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

I'm sorry you're going through all this(*hug*)

I personally haven't experienced this. I hope in time things change and you are able to work this out<3