1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

unsure

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by 1198220, Jun 28, 2016.

1. 1198220

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    for the longest time i have always been bullied and insecure about my sexuality since I was a child.Im in my thirties now and still have no clue .I no i am attracted sexually to women but my comfution comes in when i have a gay thoughts that always leads to fear .I have seen a therapist for many years now .Different ones at that gay strait old young .No one knows what to do with me . I try masterbating to same sex but the anxiety is to severe .So i am just putting myself out there and telling people I'm gay but the anxiety only goes down a little .Im willing to try almost anything to break this cycle What u think

2. 1198220

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
  3. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do you think you can tell us a little bit more? I think one of the reasons for the lack of feedback is because we still have only basic information.

What exactly do you mean by "gay thoughts" and how does it cause confusion? What is it you fear the most? Try to tell us about the anxiety and fear, if you can.

Bullying can have a very negative impact on our feelings and it can push us far into the closet, almost wrecking any chance of self acceptance. How has the bullying affected you, especially in relation to your worries about your sexuality?

If you can try to answer these questions and tell us more, we might be able to offer some support and opinions.