1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sexual Dreams involving coworker

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by dopplershift94, Jun 28, 2016.

1. dopplershift94

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey all,

Lately I have been having these sexual dreams where I am having sex with a another guy. Most of the time its with this one guy that I work with who is the same age as me who I will admit is attractive.

Why am I having these dreams?

2. SpaceOddity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Likely because you find him attractive. It's nothing to worry about or take too seriously. A dream is a dream.

3. faustian1

Your brain is debugging a pretty clear program, when you have that dream. It's your subconscious going out for a test drive.

It is most likely that: (1) you are attracted to him; (2) you would welcome the opportunity to have sex with him.

Some dreams are pleasant, and some are unpleasant. For you, this one could be either--you weren't totally clear about that.

If this one tends to be unpleasant, then forgive yourself. Dreams occur without the usual inhibitions and denial. They are, after all, only thoughts. Nothing actually happened. You may have to admit to yourself that you are at least somewhat attracted to men (this seems to be done already--you've described yourself as gay).

If, on the other hand, the dream was more pleasant for you than not, then you'll have to figure out if it stays a pleasant fantasy, or if there really is any possibility something could develop.

The bottom line: Please try not to feel guilty. Your mind tried to tell you something. When you're conscious, you can decide how to process the message in a way that suits you. Perhaps at one time or another, you've dreamed you'd like to murder someone. That doesn't mean you're a bad person, it just means you were pissed off at someone.

#3 faustian1, Jun 28, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2016
  4. dopplershift94

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey all, thank you for your help. I won't think too much of it then or feel guilty about it.

I appreciate the advice!