1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boys... Yeah. Men... Nah.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Sigtu12034, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Sigtu12034

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey guys!

I posted something similar to this about 2 months ago.

So I'm 13 years old and I noticed, although many people would like men and manly strong people, I like boys. Boys whose ages range between my age (13) and 25. But not any guys between these ages. Just a specific type such as Troye Sivan, Shawn Mendes, Charlie Puth, Connor Franta... If you don't know them, look them up and notice they all are alike.
    For example, although some people may find Stephen Amell hot, I don't. I don't find lots of muscles "hot".
    Basically, the kind of boys I like are twinks.

I would really appreciate anybody's help :icon_bigg

#1 Sigtu12034, Jun 28, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2016
  2. mirkku

Aye, you're 13. :slight_smile: I also had youngish/twinkish/cute-yet-tomboy-ish tastes when I was your age. As you get older, you can still appreciate these types (some of it remained for me), but mostly you'll start looking at older and/or more "built" people with a new look as your own body shapes into its adult form. (Think Frieza or Cell. :grin:)
    I'll add to that that the boys you fancy are mostly the social media star type, and well, that's what your generation looks up to. Online idols, uh? So, there is that.

So maybe you'll "move on" from this crush, maybe you won't - and it's fine! :slight_smile: But if your concerns are that you have a type, well: 1. don't we all, secretly at least? 2. Types can change!
    (*hug*)

3. Sigtu12034

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

BTW, I don't get real life crushes because in my school, most of the people are horribly ugly. For the good looking ones, they have a bad personality. I guess that's why I have celebrity crushes :lol:

4. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not really sure what you are asking us Sigtu12034. If you are saying that you are only attracted to a certain type, eg. twinky, boyish types, that's fine. It's fairly common and normal actually. It's simply a matter of preference. You may find that your preferences change with age.

The only thing I would mention is that 25 is well out of the ideal age range for you, for dating purposes, but if you are just stating your preference, that's okay.