1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help, please :(

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by italygirl93, Jul 5, 2016.

1. italygirl93

Hello everybody. I really need some help. I’m a 23 year old very confused girl. All my life, I’ve dated guys and I liked it, but deep inside I always knew that I was attracted to girls as well, but only those who look very girly (I’m also very girly myself). I’ve kissed a girl once, some years ago and I knew I wanted to repeat it. However, my friends and family do not know anything about this and I just wouldn’t feel comfortable telling them this or even acting on my desires. Recently, I have been thinking more and more about this and I finally had courage to hit on a girl I met online. She was exactly my kind. She was very feminine, she was into feminine girls and she understood my situation and unwillingness to reveal the world this secret. We texted each other the whole night and I really got the feeling she was into me, because she even talked about us kissing and stuff. I was so incredibly happy, all I did was smile all day the next day, even though I had never met her in real life. However, all of a sudden, things changed and she stopped replying me :frowning2:. I insisted (maybe too much), tried to understand what happened but she does not get back to me. Now I guess I’m having my first lesbian heartbreak (what would happen to me had we met!!). I’m really sad because I feel like we were so close, she gave so much hope and she was absolutely gorgeous. Now it will be almost impossible to find a girl like her, because as far as I know, most lesbian couples have the butch-femme dynamic that I’m not into :frowning2:. Now I know I need to stop texting her but I’d like to know your opinion on this, since I’ve never dated girls and I don’t really know what might have happened from one day to the other. I guess I’ll stick to post pictures online to see if she notices me  And btw having someone reading my story is a relief to me, since I can’t talk to anyone about this. thank you

2. Butterfly2016

*sigh* Love is a tough and sometimes very painful thing. I myself went through this years ago. Its a good idea to just play it cool right now and give this girl some time to figure out what she wants. If its meant to be she will come to you :slight_smile: Have faith. Thats the only way to survive in this crazy world.

3. Marish

Marish Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Dont know what to say, but thinking of you Gal XXXXX

4. BeeLee

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It sounds like you might have just overwhelmed her. But, if she doesn't talk to you then try not to dwell on it. In the mean time maybe you should try to figure out yourself and what you want. Because, in my opinion, one of the hardest things you can to is to rely on someone else to figure you out. A lot of times that leads to you not knowing who you are without them. So, think about your sexuality, what type of person you are looking for, what makes you comfortable and uncomfortable, and so on. These things will help you to build a stronger relationship, and maybe help you to find someone.

I hope things work out for you! Please let us know what happens.