1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Gg89, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Gg89

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this...
    I found this website when looking for some... "Answers" so to speak. I'm not even sure if this is the right place ..
    Recently someone new started at my work, she is a lesbian - and she is open about it and proud .. It's endearing actually.
    My entire life I have always assumed I'm straight, I've always been attracted to men, I've always been in relationships with me and I've never given it a second thought. Now my head is spinning, she makes me nervous (she literally gives me sweaty palms) I feel awkward around her and I don't know what to say.. Even during general conversation which in usually really good at!!
    And I don't know what it is but I'm just drawn to her. There is something about her I can't stop thinking about. I'm so confused, I don't even know what to think!! So confused about what all of this means!

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're in the right place. :slight_smile: And welcome to the site!

Just a question - you mention that she is very open and proud about being a lesbian. Have you had a lot of experience knowing/being around LGBT people in the past? If so, how did you react then? Or is this your first time really interacting with an LGBT person face to face?

3. Gg89

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I know a whole bunch of people that are both gay and Lesbian but she is really different, the people I know aren't as open about their sexuality as she is.

4. Marish

Marish Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    No human is 100 per cent straight. What does it matter ? If you like her, make it plain as otherwise you will regret it for ever. XXXX Marish