1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is there such thing?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by questionable, Jul 13, 2016.

1. questionable

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Is courting a thing in guy to guy relationships? :rolle:
    I have this friend who is out to his family and he knows that I am gay too. I'm kinda starting to like him. I do not have any previous relationship experience with a guy, but I had lots of experience with women. Any advice on how I can subtly make him feel that I want to take care of him/I like him?

Any advices will be greatly appreciated. :icon_bigg

2. HuskyLover

You could start with spending more time with him. Ask him if he wanna do something with you, not the usual stuff, but perhaps something you'd do with someone who's more than a friend to you. Then after some time you could tell him how you feel for him?

3. andimon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Why wouldn't it be? In the worst case scenario he's not interested, and that won't change regardless of your approach. I think most people would like to have someone court them, but this "boy chases girl" thing is too deeply rooted into our society's mindset.