1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i feel so alone..

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by jenne, Jul 16, 2016.

1. jenne

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i hate that i'm not out to anyone..that i can't be myself.. i don't want to go out..i just want to stay home so i don't have to pretend anymore.. i'm so sad.. no one understands me.. i feel so jealous of people who just have fun and they don't even have to question anything.. my friends and my parents say to me all the time just go out why are you doing this..of course i don't expect them to understand they don't know anything but..i feel so depressed :frowning2: it's summer so i'm in my hometown with my parents and it sucks! i can't wait to go back to my own house..at least i'm a little more free there..
    well i just wanted to share this with you since you're like a family to me.. :icon_sad:

2. Alexrocks1253

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey. Things are gonna be alright. Maybe you want to be in a relationship with someone? I got that same feeling when I wanted a partner. (I still want one, BTW). If you don't know the cause of it, though, then try finding a new activity that makes you happy. If none of this helps, then here's a hug. (*hug*)

3. jenne

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    thank you so much for your answer! yes i do want to be in a relationship with someone so badly but i know this isn't going to happen anytime soon so.. all i can do is keep dreaming haha:icon_bigg

4. iiimee

^_^ Hehe, as a strong independent loner, I'll tell you that it's not the end of the world if you're alone. Give it some time- you'll find someone one day.