1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've never been in this situation!!!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Bee12, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Bee12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hey guys, the following might seem really weird and random but please stick with it!

So, for the past few days, I've just been hanging out with my friends and a few days ago, one of my friends, who's from Germany, brought two of her friends (both girls) over for the week and we've all been getting to know each other. It turns out that one of these friends has a crush on me and if I didn't know it before, I definitely know now! Today, we were all in the park playing a stupid dare game and this girl ended up feeling my chest and taking pictures of my bum! I took it all in my stride but in my head, I'm freaking out! I've never had this kind of attention from anyone before! Don't get me wrong, this girl is cute but I haven't talked about my sexuality with any of the people I was with and I don't want to lie to people either. Basically my head is a mess right now and I don't know what to think anymore!

I know this sounds really weird but I can't really talk about it with my friends or family so anything from you guys would be greatly appreciated!

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For starters, you have every right to ask someone not to be touching you or taking pictures of you if you don't want them to. If you're still around this person, ask that they not do this anymore.

And if anyone asks why, you can simply say she's not your type (which is true). It might come off as harsh, but it's good to set boundaries for yourself and others around you, and you won't have to feel like you need to act the part while your friend and her friends are in town.

3. Stewie

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I totally agree with what Gravity was saying about boundaries, but if this girl/s are your friends, the first thing someone is going to say is what are you gay or something, and if they don't say it rate at that point you can be sure that's all they are going to be talking about when your not around, so honestly, if it starts to happen again or comes up I say just tell them that your gay. If there good friends and your going to continue to be friends with them for any length of time it's going to come up at some point anyway. Might as well be on your terms, of course I don't know anything else about your situation so maybe this isn't something you want out or known, and if that's the situation then either play along or do as Gravity suggested, and just say your uncomfortable with this, or even that you have a girlfriend, but you don't want anyone to know about it for X reason.