1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm not sure what to do...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by conflictedmetro, Jul 25, 2016.

1. conflictedmetro

I want a boyfriend soooooooooo bad; I want a beautiful, kind, caring boy who'll love me no matter what, but it's really hard to love someone when I can hardly love myself.

Despite however people compliment my appearance or personality (AND IT'S NOT ONLY MY FAMILY!!!) I can't look in the mirror and believe that anybody could find me attractive, both outwardly and inwardly.
    I've had so few real crushes in my life and anybody I hope to have a chance with, I blow it, completely, or at least it feels that way. I say the wrong thing, or push too many buttons then I sink into depression and wish that I'd made my choices differently and I can't bring myself to bounce back.
    How is someone like me supposed to find anyone? Cause I need someone real bad...

2. lizzie2000

First of all, to find somebody you need to love yourself in order to find someone to love. That's just the way I see it.
    You should listen and stop looking at all the flaws in the mirror and instead try to see something good. What I did, because I was in the same position as you and I know I'm only 15 but this really helped me.
    I looked in the mirror and found one or two good things instead of the bad things. I would just ignore those. So try that and see how it works out for you.