1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I stop this obsession?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by FuelsMySong, Jul 31, 2016.

1. FuelsMySong

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So in 2013, I joined this website to ask advice about a woman that I was infatuated with who also happened to be my high school teacher. I'm almost 4 years into college now. This crush started when I was 17 and now I'm almost 21. I've entered a relationship with this guy and have gone on many dates with men and women to try and get over this woman. Now, I find myself googling her name and Facebook stalking her. I cannot stop. I tried deleting my facebook to stop my habits but it will only permanently delete your account if you don't log in for 14 days. Having no self control, I keep logging in to Facebook stalk her and her husband. I found out so many things about her but I still want to know more. I found myself at a dead end after reaching like the tenth page of google. How do I satiate my curiosity about her life?

2. Stewie

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think it's actually quite simple, go talk to her, obviously that's easier said then done, but if you truly want to break this obsession you might as well face it head on. Now on what to say... Without knowing way more of the story, I wouldn't want to make any assumptions.

---------- Post added 31st Jul 2016 at 04:55 PM ----------

Make sure your ready for whatever outcome though, if she has no interest, then let it be done.
    However if there is interest I would suggest caution because your dealing with a married woman and I would assume kids as well, I would never condone cheating or damaging a family.