1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with my Journey

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by faceup, Aug 1, 2016.

1. faceup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello guys last year I wrote about to take a leap of faith (http://emptyclosets.com/forum/general-support-advice/195024-take-leap-faith.html)

So in two day I will be moving to another country and I would like to know how can I do to live my life as a Authentic Gay man ?

Sould I tell to people that I am gay or only if someone asks me ?

IF you were in my position what would you do to if you are going to move to another country ? What would you do diferent that you do now?

---------- Post added 31st Jul 2016 at 11:55 PM ----------

I am asking because I don't want to make the same mistakes, but I am affraid of making everything wrong

2. Stewie

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I read through your original post, are the people you know or living with there going to be accepting of you ? Do they know already ? Do you care ?, either way I say live there as a gay man. There's no point in starting new while still hiding in the closet, be you, the real you. If that's with a rainbow beret, crop pants and rhinestone shoes.. So be it. (!) it's a new start, a new life.

But don't go there and just live as you are now, sheltered and closeted, be the real you, discovery is better then regret. (&&&)

#2 Stewie, Aug 1, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
  3. binaryMoods

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Everyone is different because they have different personalities and different situations. I was never out and I'm not out now. I'm out to a couple of my friends and that's it. My sexual life is my personal life and what I do in bed shouldn't matter to other people unless they are very close friends or partners. Like for example say there is a heterosexual guy and he has some fetish like feet or underwear etc. Does he tell his friends about it? Does he tell everyone about it? It's his personal life, so noone should care. That's my logic.

4. faceup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Stewie people doesn't know I am gay and I don't know if they will accept me, but if they know I don't really care. I am going to try to live as a gay man. I am going to discover my self because you are right is better discover then regret.

binaryMoods I think the same way as you no one goes and tell they hetero or they fetish.

What I am going to do is if someone asks me I will tell that I am Gay, I just need to know how to make gay friends because trying to go to some APP what I see is only hookup and my mind is so fuck up that I think hookup is wrong, I know is not wrong but I think the way I was raised I see this as wrong and I need to break this cycle.

Another think I am going to try is to find some roomate that is Gay I think this will help me a lot !!

Thanks for the help, I can't make the same mistakes