1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Life Fell Apart

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by whoagirls, Aug 2, 2016.

1. whoagirls

Out Status:
    Some people
    i'm a 14 year old girl, I know I like girls but i'm not entirely sure what my sexuality is, and today my whole life went to shit. You see, I've had this best friend for 8 years, who i've had a crush on for 3 years and for a year and a half we've basically been dating, and today I found out that she was faking the entire time, she never liked me. And some drama with her family happened, so her mom came out for me to my mom as revenge. I was not prepared to deal with this yet. I'm still in shock. What if this destroys my family? Will I ever find a girl that likes me? I don't know what the fuck i'm feeling.

2. Meatballs

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    That sounds awful :/ Don't be worried about not knowing your sexuality, you don't need to label yourself. That best friend of yours doesn't sound like much of a best friend at all! It was terrible of her mum to tell your mum, especially as revenge. Adults should be above this kind of behaviour, really.

How did your mum react? Are you safe at home?

Are things okay at school? I know it can be tough when your best friend turns out to be somebody completely different to what you thought they were.

How have you been coping since? Do you have any other friends irl that you can talk to about this?

Good luck xx

3. Alexrocks1253

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's so sad. (*hug*)