1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by lilfreida, Aug 14, 2016.

1. lilfreida

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I think I might be single for ever. I'm kinda shy so its hard for me to date. So I'm on a few dating websites. Turns out that is just as hard. Someone recently messaged me a few days ago we talked on the site trying to get to know each other etc. When she asked to hear my voice no problem. I used the record on the site sent a short message. My phone charger is broke so I can't charge my phone, don't know if she thought I was avoiding talking to her on the phone or what but I get a message that I didn't see saying (because I wasn't online)
    that she was going to call me. I missed her call through the sites app. So she sent me this long message saying the was going to stop this because its odd that I say I message a message every time she brought up getting on the phone. So I sent her two equally long messages and one short. Still haven't gotten a response yet nor do I care anymore at this point just seems this always happens. I get close to finding a friend or more and then without fail something happens and nothing. I think I'm bought just done with people in general.

2. Lifeguard1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I understand what you're going through. My advice for you is to be careful with those dating websites. If you're not ready to chat live, it is totally okay. It takes time to know about someone's life. If the person doesn't understand, she's not worth it. I know that some people on those websites only care about your appearance so they want pictures, but there are still people looking for friendship too.. Just be careful when you expose yourself.

Here are some tips if you want meet new people. You can play sports that involve team work. You could also join a musical or artistic group. You can find interesting people at work.