1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I had my first experience with a girl last night i need advice

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Guyanabae19, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Guyanabae19

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hello im 19 and from a very strict guyanese family, well last night me and a few friends went out , i ended up staying at my bfs house we were drinking so i didnt want to go home. I have a boyfriend but he has been pissing me off lately like really bad so my bfs cousin she's . Ok well this is what has me confused, my bfs cousin is 32 shes always complimenting me and tells me how small and cute i am, i always thought she was kidding. We are all asleep now and i was laying in bed for about an hour before i felt her come in she said she said this was the most comfortable bed. She put her arm around me from behind i didn't care until i felt her hand on my breast i had just a tshirt on. I asked her to stop but than she started kissing my neck i was so nervous and scared i was about to tell her no but her hand on my thigh felt amazing . She ended giving
    me the most intense sexual experience of my life . Now i don't know what to do i enjoyed it to much i cheated on my boyfriend and i can't tell anyone but i'm still all tingly down there. Im feel like a slut what should i do

2. Guyanabae19

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I can't stop feeling icky about it , i'm so nervous if my father or brother found out i don't want to think about it . She just text me

3. Alexrocks1253

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Maybe she wanted sex and she's lesbian/bi/curious. I'm so sorry that this happened to you. Here. Have a hug. (*hug*)

4. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It sounds a bit creepy to me that this happened because of the power dynamic involved. You're 19 and she's in her 30's. While technically legal, it sounds like she took advantage of you. I'm not saying it was outright sexual abuse, just that it seems you feel dirty from the situation.

I am sorry this happened. I think it is best you tell someone just to get it off your chest.

5. atomic dorito

you know this is all up to you but i remember my first experience went in a similar way, i felt dirty at first but that's only because i was raised to believe homosexuals were evil. now im fully lesbian. maybe you should take a little time to figure out who you are.

6. confusedbubble

I think you need to figure out what you're feeling towards this girl and take it from there does she know you are curious or was curious? Would you see her again? If the answer is yes then I say go for it but at least decide what you're going to do about you're boyfriend as you said you didn't want to go home because he was getting on your nerves have you spoken to him do you still want to be with him.
    You don't have to tell no one what happened unless you want to no one should force your sexuality because they don't like it... Take time and think things through.

Did you reply to her? What have you said or she said about what happened