1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Incomfortable coming out + find dating apps wierd = 4ever alone?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by CL1990, Aug 21, 2016.

1. CL1990

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi all,

I am 25, unexperience and hasnt come out cuz i dont feel confortable doing so (although all my friends assume im gay cuz i have never had a bf even though guys do tend to like me for some wierd reason).

I have tried dating apps but i find i cant feel a conexion /attracted to someone like i do when i meet girls (most of the time straight) in real life.

This makes me feel on a dead end and thinking that i will never meet anyone that i like and is attracted to me. I have come to terms to starting councelling ( currently on waiting list) cuz i feel i might explode if i dont talk to someone but im still worried...any advice?

2. Blood Elf

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Some people can't fall in love virtually, they have to be with that person face to face. So, that's perfectly normal. Go out and do some things, I'm sure you will meet someone eventually. Don't let a dating app put you down, I don't think they're worth it in my opinion. I don't know if they're are any LGBT clubs around you or not, but it's worth looking into. Make some new friends, and you never know what may happen beyond that.

Good luck!

#2 Blood Elf, Aug 21, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2016