1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel sad.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by wanderinggirl, Aug 26, 2016.

1. wanderinggirl

My girlfriend is asleep in bed across the room but I feel worlds away. I cried so much tonight and she listened, then passed out; I assume she had some to drink when she was out. I just feel really down right now and I don't know how to fix it. I'm being burdensome. I don't know what I need right now... just for my words to reverberate somewhere other than my head. Thanks for listening.

2. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    damn im sorry, she sounds like an ass...sum of us would give everything for a girlfriend and its so sad to hear or see when one girl treats another like crap in a relationship...basically seeing what u truely desire being taken for granted...idk, guess theres always two sides to every story tho...

3. questions4ever

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey I'm sorry to hear that sucks. How long have you felt this way? Would you consider seeing a professional for depression. As someone who went undiagnosed for way to long I worry when I hear this.