1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm bored. What should I do?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by FuelsMySong, Aug 31, 2016.

1. FuelsMySong

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I work a boring desk job where there is nothing to do.

I've tried reading, going on social media, and even watching Netflix but I'm still bored.

What should I do?

Side note: You may think it's a "dream job" for you to be doing nothing at your job but omg is it mind numbingly boring! I'm bored with life in general and this job just makes it worse.

2. Poppy43

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Could you ask the manager for some more work to do? Or will they pay for you to do a work course where theres some homework attached so you can do that at work?
    I've had this problem in my last job and it was that bad it gave me depression and thankfully I got sacked in the end. It was such a releif to get out of there.We couldnt even go on facebook, you tube or anything like Ebay etc. So we had to pretend to do work all day when there was nothing to do it was dreadfull.
    If they dont come up with anything then I'd be looking round for another job or if you find yourself getting really depressed just leave.

3. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have a job like this, as well. I'm extremely bored. I watch movies, YouTube videos, play Pokemon Go (there's a Pokestop right next to my office), and text my friends. The day goes by quickly. I just wish I had more work!