1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What was your first same gender relationship like?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Mattx, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Mattx

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi:smilewave: just wondering what it's like. Was it scary? Did you care what others thought of you?

2. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It was a little awkward. I was 16, she was 15. SHE came after ME. We never kissed, only hugs and cuddles. Then her sister told me she'd kissed a guy, and we broke up. Everyone's gotta start somewhere, right? :lol:

3. Dorothy Haze

I was fifteen...it was primarily online, but we went out on a couple of dates.

I wasn't feeling very relaxed (I was closeted), so I never smiled when we took pictures and I felt really paranoid about kissing her. Even then, I was the more forward partner, and she was happy to oblige.
    She was very considerate of my needs--much more than my recent ex. Happy memories all around, until we just had a falling out.

4. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Intimidating, but sensual, erotic, and breathtaking.

#4 Anthemic, Sep 3, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2016
  5. EleanorHunter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was 15, she was 16, and it was sweet.

We were both awkward people from the beginning, not half as comfortable in our own skins compared to now (I'm not totally sure how confident she is, haven't talked to her in years :lol:slight_smile:, but when things were good, they were sweet. We were comfortable just being together. We kissed once or twice and were each other's first kiss. The only scary part involved being around the family members and other people we hadn't come out to yet.

6. bjanna

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't know if this one counts, but in 3rd grade, my best friend and I would always kiss, like we were "practicing" kissing but we didn't say that, we just kind of wanted to try it. But, because we were 9 year olds, we obviously were bad at kissing so it just kind of felt weird, but thinking back on it, kind of interesting. I don't know what our relationship was, because we would shower naked together, change into my sister's bras together, and get into mischief. And I really enjoyed it. But I felt a lot of guilt at that time about doing things I "wasn't supposed to do" so I would tell my mom whenever I did something I felt guilty about, including kissing her and also when we had written a random curse word in a bathroom stall. Looking back, I'm just now wondering if it was some form of internalized homophobia that made me scared, because I would try to avoid her. I tried to hang out with other friends, but she was always trying to hang out too, and it made me nervous. I translated it into "she was annoying," but I think it was me trying to deny my sexuality. I remember once she asked me if we had ever tried french kissing and that we should try it sometime, and I remember being worried that I would get some sort of std or something or that it was unhygenic somehow so I didn't really want to and avoided the question, but I was pretty curious about it to be honest.
    I'm actually realizing just now as I type what sort of things that experience could have indicted haha. I never thought about it that way before.

7. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'll let you know when it happens. :slight_smile:

8. TheChainedPegasus

Out Status:
    A few people
    Currently, it sucks bad.

I'm 16, he's 17.

I'm bi and out, he's straight and accepts me.

I can't help but love him, he doesn't.

Currently, it hurts, I hope it'll turn better.