1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eye ball

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Bran8180, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Bran8180

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    In one of my classes this guy keeps looking at me. I remember my first time walking to class he saw me and seemed to get uncomfortable or something.We just started classes and on the first day I caught him looking at me when our teacher told us to group up. Today I caught him looking at me after I rose my head from looking at my phone. Once again we grouped up in class and he was sitting by himself doing what the teacher told us to do in groups. At the end of class I was talking to one of my male classmates heading to the door and he looked at me before he left the class. Oh! And in the beginning of class I had to throw away a piece of trash and he was coming in the class while I was in the middle of my throw and I said sorry because I didn't see him coming and he just looked at me and kept walking:tears: Should I pursue him or just leave it? He seems like a nice person and I feel like he possibly finds me attractive... I don't know that might be a reach

2. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Bran8180! To me, it sounds like you might be getting a little ahead of yourself. Are you getting emotionally wound up about him when you haven't even just tried to see if you can first be friends? Have you thought about introducing yourself to him and engage him in small talk, maybe see if you have some common interests, etc? Then, if things seem promising for a friendship, you might see if he'd like to just hang out with you. And things could proceed from there at their own pace. If it turns out that he's not even interested in being friends or you have absolutely nothing in common to bond over, you might as well just forget him and not waste any more emotional capital in something that will never be.

Just my thoughts. Take care. Stay strong and proud!:slight_smile:

3. Bran8180

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You're right! I look forward to talking to him next class.

4. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Best of luck!:slight_smile: I hope it goes the way you want it to go.:thumbsup: