1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What does being gay feel like?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Doughmaster, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Doughmaster

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm about 85% sure I'm gay and the other part says bi but I feel an urge to at least pick one and I need to know what it's like and oh my god I'm confused help me!

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Don't worry you'll figure it out I promise!

3. Doughmaster

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Just wanna say Thankyou if it weren't for you people I wouldn't know what to do

4. iiimee

XD It feels like you like the same sex. You might not like all men, but certainly some must be attractive to you. :/ I guess you figured this out since you're already wondering if you're gay or bi... So you're questioning if you like women, even a little? That's fine! I guess the questions you should reflect on is... why do you even question if you like women? Like, is it totally peer pressure, curiosity, etc? Do you feel any attraction for a woman's facial aesthetic or figure? What about her more "crude" areas? Can you see yourself liking those areas? If so, you're probably bisexual to some degree... Ofc, you might not be if all you feel is aesthetic attraction. >_< I mean, I'm sure some might disagree, but I know plenty of straight men who can admire a guy's face but would never be attracted to men... That's perfectly normal, if that's what you are. Whatever it is, I'm sure you'll figure it out eventually. XD Just don't let anyone tell you that you are DEFINITELY something, because only you know what goes on inside your head completely...

5. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Doughmaster, don't be in a rush to label yourself. It will take time for you to understand exactly what you are feeling and accept your sexual identity. In the real world, people don't fit into tidily labeled categories and neither does their sexuality. Take a deep breath. Your journey of self discovery isn't going to end any more quickly by thinking that you HAVE to understand your sexuality RIGHT NOW!:slight_smile:

Those of us here at EC can help you through this, but it will take time.

#5 Quantumreality, Sep 6, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2016
  6. Doughmaster

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks for the help!