1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does he like me??

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Bii, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Bii

Bii

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey guys,
    So there's this guy who was in my school, but i went off to college and he is now a senior at HS. So anyways, he's (kinda?) openly gay, in the sense that most ppl know he's gay, but he doesn't show it off that much. I ended up developing a major crush on this guy before i graduated HS, we aren't that close but we do know each other pretty well and have many mutual friends. One day when we were rehearsing graduation, he was there watching taking pics and saying how much he's gonna miss us (seniors). I thensaid that we should all (our group of friends which is a mix of seniors and juniors) go out sometime, and he seemed pretty enthusiastic about it. So later on as the year came to an end i sent him a message on snapchat asking if he wanted to go out, not like a date but rather a "hey theres this event coming up and I wanted to know if u wanted to come with me" it was an art event and I know how much he likes art soo... He then opened up the message and (rudely) didnt reply, like ever!!! Wtf? So anyways, i kinda got pissed but his ignoring me kinda made me want him more :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: So fast forward to after I have officially finished high school, i went back to the high school (seniors finish school/classes and start their summer before the rest of the HS) to follow up on some grades i recieved in my report card with some of my teachers. When I was walking in the hallway, the guy that i like ran up to me and gave me a huge hug. And I was like um wtf? So yeah, now im really fucking confused and dnt know how to approach him. Btw just a note that he always does this, whenever he usedto see me in the halways he always came up to me calls me "baby" and hugs me, oncehe even gave me a kiss on the cheek very quickly :bang::bang: so yeah any advise? Sorry for this long post but I really want to know how to apprach him cuz i kinda cant stop thinking about him.

2. Cinis

Cinis Guest

Does he know you're potentially interested?
    If he assumes you're straight and does have a thing for you he would just be trying to save himself from rejection.

On the topic of wether he's attracted to you or not..that's a hard one..some people just do that stuff with close friends.
    Is it something he does only with you or with other people as well?

3. Bii

Bii

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey Cinis,
    Ive never seen him do these moves with anyone else. Also i asked him out, so why should he be afraid of rejection, if anything I feel rejected. Also imgoing to be visiting the school this winter and so i was hoping to actually confornt him, any tips or advice on how to approach this? Thanks

4. binaryMoods

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    1. I don't know how sensitive you are but as a guy to a guy - he doesn't like you sexually. If he saw your message, and knew who it was coming from and didn't reply then he doesn't like you. Don't overthink, usually things are as simple as they seem to be. The world doesn't revolve around this guy, you will find someone and situations like this are your experience.

2. Don't say things like why is he afraid, why doesn't he talk to me etc, this way you are giving control over things to another person, you don't know what they are thinking so never assume stuff, all you can do is ask yourself: Have I done enough to make sure he knows I like him? Have I done enough to give us an opportunity to meet and talk? - This way you are in control of the situation. And if it doesn't work out, no big deal, there are millions of people in the states.

3. Also he may know you like him and this makes you less attractive to him. When he didn't reply and you felt rejected it made you want him more - the opposite is true too - when someone is all over you it makes them less attractive to you. So he can probably see from your reactions that you like him and he is just playing with you when he calls you babe or gave you a kiss. Let me ask you this - what was your reaction when he called you babe or kissed you?

5. Bii

Bii

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Usually whenever he huggs me a just sort of stand there surprised for a sec then hug him back. But when he kissed me i just stood there like ummmm ok.