1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

could this guy like me? i need some views on the situation.plz:)

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Ruben30, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Ruben30

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    First day high school and like it was just normal but there is this guy i just noticed him staring at guys including myself like I thought maybe he's just looking but I saw how he was looking at the cute guys that were passing and not at the fat ones that past after. I feel like he just finds any reason to talk me, monday we was in math and some other students was messing around on their computers, one of them was like "that's gay" and like he just turned around like so fast I don't know why and the first time we spoke was when he asked me if I was finished then he came over asked what my name is shook my hand told me his name and went out but he never shook anyone else's hand. I actually feel like he's different when we are together like on tuesday i lost my lock, his locker is next to mine, he was helping me look for it then later he helped me again he tidyed up my work, it was a bit messy. I haven't seen him helping anyone else like at all not helping anyone else. Then there's the way he looks at me like I turn and I look at him and there we are just staring at each other another thing is that when we was being shown how to do something we had to stand around and watch we were standing next to each other and it felt like he moved closer to me then we went out and there was wasps and one was on my back and he like "oh sh*t there's a wasp on your back" I think he over reacted a bit it's like he really cares, even though we only met on monday. I sort of like him but he's just so 'straight' like if he's gay/bi it's impossible to guess, he don't know I'm gay I'm thinking about telling him next week but I'm just looking for some views on the situation between us.

2. Goldensun

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It sounds like he likes you. So at the very least you've got a new friend. Why not spend more time with him and do something together on the weekend, it doesn't need to be a date. And talk to him, maybe even ask him what he thinks when others say "That's so gay."
    The more time you spend with him and the more you talk about things and learn about him, the easier it'll be for you to work him out. Maybe hold off on coming out to him until you've got to know him better. Good luck and hope it works out for you.

3. faustian1

Goldensun has some good ideas.

That guy is sending you some vibes. They could just indicate that he's a really nice guy and potential friend, or maybe that he's attracted to you in other ways.

4. ABeautifulMind

I would definitely get to know him better lol.... Once you do, I might say something more like, "is there anyone you have noticed at school yet you want to date?" or something like that...

The fact you feel like he acts different when its just you 2 makes me think he is gay, and can tell you are... but there really isnt enough data to be sure..

Either way, I wish you luck with your... adventure :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. photoguy93

This situation always breaks my heart. I had so many guys I thought were interested/gay, but "weren't."

DO NOT stop loving yourself and DO NOT start thinking you don't matter because a guy doesn't like you. I am not going to sit here and tell you to get your hopes up because at your age there's a very high chance that he's "straight." I once thought this guy was totally into me, so I went out with him to lunch a few times. I NEVER went out with any guys, ever. I was so proud of myself. I was going to tell him I was gay, but I thought "hey, he must know...this is so exciting!" Then he asked me "So, you interested in any girls?" I about shit.

Go with your gut and be you - but don't be like me and start doubting who you are and beating yourself up.

6. faustian1

^^^The last line here would be a pretty good refrigerator magnet reminder, both the first and the last parts of that one sentence.

7. photoguy93

<3 I'll have to agree with that. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: